Data displayed in the report is from the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) School Apportionment & Financial Services. It represents "Total Final Salaries" by school year. See note below.
Data displayed is from the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) School Apportionment & Financial Services. It represents "Total Final Salaries" by school year.
Note: This report excludes on-leave staff for both certificated and classified categories (averaging less than 70 FTEs combined since School Year 2010-11). For staff with multiple duty assignments, the assignment categories with the greatest two FTE values were appended. For staff with multiple district assignments, the report displays the total final salary for each district. Use the search boxes to filter the display by district(s) or assignments(s); use the salary range filter box to filter by salary range; use the employee filter box to search for a specific name or name fragment.
How to Use the Tool
- Filter data by District, Employee, Assignment, and/or Salary Range.
- Select multiple items in a filter, such as more than one school district; clear selections individually or click Clear All.
- View displays individually in a larger view (focus mode); hover over a display and the focus mode icon appears in the upper right corner; click it to make it full screen
What is Included
- Searchable and filterable K-12 school district employee salary data by school year
- Tabular Report display contains K-12 school district employee salaries by district and position for four school years
For assistance using this application, please contact the Washington State LEAP Committee by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 360.786.6111.