Data represents total calendar year earnings, including base pay and any additional compensation or premiums such as overtime or assignment pay.
This data displays Washington State employee salaries by calendar year.
How to Use the Tool
- Filter data by Employee, Agency, Position, and/or Salary Range by using the Search boxes at the top of the screen. Search results are displayed in the data table below.
- Select multiple items in a filter, such as more than one Position; clear selections individually or click Clear All.
- View displays individually in a larger view (focus mode); hover over a display and the focus mode icon appears in the upper right corner; click it to make it full screen
What is Included
- Searchable state employee salary data by calendar year. Data reported includes state, federal, local, non-appropriated, and non-budgeted funds.
- Tabular Report displays employee salaries by agency and position for five calendar years. Some employees are listed more than once because they have held more than one position in the calendar year or worked in more than one agency/institution.
For questions about the data, please contact the Office of Financial Management by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 360.902.7607
For assistance using this application, please contact the Washington State LEAP Committee by email email@example.com or by phone 360.786.6111.